Wednesday, August 15, 2007

View from Rondebosch Common


Thrice weekly Jim jogs early in the morning around Rondebosch Common, which is half a block from our place. And this is the view that he has. The peak of the right is Devil's Peak, and to the left is the part of the backside of Table Mountain. We're on the opposite side of Table Mountain from the downtown area. You can also clearly see the UCT campus on the hillside with its unmistakable red roofs. Yes, it's stunning! (and this is in winter!)

4 comments:

Dan and Michelle said...

J&J,
Wow - we thought our view here in the Black Forest was good, but you definitely have upgraded, huh? It was great to hear from you - we are praying that God provides jobs for you soon!
We love you both!
Blessings,
Dan & Michelle Tebbe ;o)

Anonymous said...

I didn't quite grasp why Jim needed a degree from UCT, but, with each set of pics, I'm beginning to understand. Thanks for the updates.
kw

Tad, Amber, Owen, Sasha, Cora and Neal Williams said...

Okay guys, we have been terrible at keeping in touch. Thanks for the recent update Jim! It was nice to hear about what is going on with you both. I do read your blog often, even if I don't usually comment, so please keep updating it with pictures and stories.
love,
amber

Tammy said...

Wow! Gorgeous... Jonathan D. sent me a link to your blog. I'm doing Ironman S.Africa in '08, and am hoping to stop by and check out UCT.