Wednesday, November 19, 2008

2 Way Travel - 2008 celebration lunch

Jul with 2 Way colleagues Mike and Heather. To celebrate the end of 2008 (and two long days of 'strategy sessions for 2009') we went out to Stellenbosch Winelands area for lunch and a wine & chocolate tasting. And Jim got to come along too! He's taking the photo.

That's Table Mountain in the distance. The "Winelands" are 30-45 min from the city. It's spring now so the vines are growing quickly and just beginning to show fruit.

Entrance to the farm where we did a tasting.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rachel and I think alike (rarely actually!)--I like the long hair too. Fun and relaxing outing; I am jealous... Love, Mum

Jim and Julianna said...

Don't worry Rach. I'm trying not to get too tan. Haven't been to the beach yet at your request!

Am thinking I must get a hair trim before our trip, but maybe not? Thanks you two.