Friday, February 13, 2009

"Bring and Braai" at the Message (our church)

Last week we had a "bring and braai" with a big group of people from church, to kick off the start of the new school year. We had 2 large braais (grills) going, and everyone brought their own meat and more salads and breads to share. I've never seen so much meat on the grill at one time! It was a relaxing evening just cooking and eating and talking - South Africans love to braai, for sure. By the time all the meat got on the table everyone just dug in and shared whatever was there.




1 comment:

Ester said...

The braai, looks like loads of fun! BJ and I grilled last weekend, as it was a bit warmer. =) We love to grill as well. Enjoy the summer weather! I can feel springing fighting to come back to the midwest. I can't wait!