Since the trip we've been very busy saying good-byes and packing up. After today we won't be able to do any more posts until we are "stateside" - but maybe I'll do some "retroactive" posts next week from Durham - to show our final good-byes in Cape Town. WOA. We'll be in Durham!!! We are still a bit shell-shocked at the thought of leaving here on Saturday! But we are also very excited to see family again and start this next phase of life.
Don't worry, faithful followers, we'll still keep up with the blog once we are back on American soil. Now accepting all new blog name suggestions!
Stopping for fresh bread and real apple juice at one of our favorite farm stalls. Yummy.
Stretching our legs at a viewpoint along one of the mountain passes. Look at those crazy layers behind me! (Jim loves the geology stuff, thanks to his Black Hills Science Station student days.)
In Oudtshoorn, the "Ostrich Capitol of the World," we visited an ostrich show farm and even got to sit on an ostrich!! They said I was light enough to even ride around too but no way, I was too chicken. Or ostrich. Haha. Craig and Rach, this one's for you.

1 comment:
I vote for something with Hoosier in the title. Or the word "boss." I also vote for alliteration. And I vote/pray for safe travels for you this weekend.
Post a Comment