Sunday, May 23, 2010

Our weekend

For this weekend's baking festivities, Jim made a Jamie Oliver recipe for potato-rosemary foccacia. Very delicious. Jul also made pesto potato salad for a church cook-out, and pilgrim's bread (for us), using some more of the corn meal that we bought a few weekends ago at Spring Mill state park.



And today, Sunday, we decided to snap a few shots to meet the demands of a particular friend down in Texas... This is the belly at 25 weeks. Baby Gieser is in there rolling around and doing her kung-fu kicks. Honestly my belly feels a lot bigger than it looks in this photo but it I guess it's accurate. This morning after I got dressed, Jim said, "Oh! My pregnant wife!" And the little one's only going to get bigger from here on out, gaining approx. 6-8 oz. per week now.

What a handsome guy.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yum! Yum! Makes me want to make some foccacia this week... Mum

Erica said...

Oh wow, you do look tiny. I don't mean that in a bad way. Man, when people told me that I totally took offense. Look at how quickly we forget. Anyway, you look great is what I mean to say. You look exactly as you should, and I'm sure it does feel bigger than it looks. Can't wait to see you guys soon.

Heather G said...

Darn you and your cast-iron stomach muscles. :)
Great job with the wight gain. You look fantastic. Thank you for the pics!!!

Unknown said...

re: the bread: dude.
re: the belly: so tiny!! you look amazing!! more reason than ever to keep up with Vijah Vad!!! :)

Melanie N. Brasher said...

That looks amazing. Your baby belly is adorable. We should hang out soon:)

Anonymous said...

Would J&J Catering be available on July 9, 2010 for a family gathering of about 50?

d