Last weekend Erica was in Louisville for a conference (Association for Play Therapy) and graciously decided to drive up 2 hours to be with us for a night before flying back to the twin cities (to rejoin her husband and two kids, missing her mightily). The morning before she left was beautiful and we enjoyed a walk on the Clear Creek Trail. Always refreshing to see fall colors, feel the cool air, and talk life and faith and family...
Erica gave Gemma two Sandra Boynton books (yay!!), so of course I had to read them to her right away. She doesn't seem too interested yet but she'll get the hang of it. (What is that look on her face?!) Moo Baa La la la. It's just the beginning.
What a sweetie!! No longer a tiny newborn but a slightly plump, very pretty baby. You must feed her every day! Keep posting the photos. I love every one. Mary from Gettysburg
5 comments:
Look at that little baby-head. So pudgy. So sweet. I can't wait to see her future hair.....
Love Sandra Boynton. And really love that last photo of G.T.
She is getting so big!! Look at her cute elbow dimples!! :)
What a sweetie!! No longer a tiny newborn but a slightly plump, very pretty baby. You must feed her every day!
Keep posting the photos. I love every one.
Mary from Gettysburg
Post a Comment