Thanks for sharing your birthday with me for 32 years. If I was in Durham today, we could celebrate by:
- going out for birthday breakfast (not Shoney's anymore...someplace with good coffee and a nice egg & bacon biscuit sandwich and fruit salad, or oatmeal with all the toppings)
- renting a canoe and taking a trip down the Eno; hopefully spot some turtles and encounter a few rapids. Oh wait, it's February. Well, instead we could go to the gym and shoot some hoops together. And you could show me how to use the rowing machine for a 5 minute hard workout.
- rent a manual Subaru Impreza WRX and take it for a spin on some lonely roads in Orange County. We could compare shifting abilities. (It's been 16 years exactly since you taught me, at age 16!)
- enjoy a birthday dinner of your choosing and Mom's cooking (thanks, Mum), and then dessert of my choosing. Hmm, something chocolate, I think.
Have a wonderful Tuesday! I love you!

1 comment:
Precious. Fun. Delightful. Blessed. 32 years and counting.
Post a Comment