Thursday, March 24, 2011

Two Walks in the Park

Julianna and Gemma met friends at Karst Farm Park for lunch and some playtime last week. Gemma is still loving the swing!


These pictures remind me of how blessed I am to have these two beautiful ladies in my life!!

On a warm afternoon this weekend, we enjoyed a stroll through Bryan Park and, again, the swings.



3 comments:

Between Here and There said...

VERY cute, that yellow sweater is made by Ruthie. Some of those pics remind me of our young mom and some of the shots dad took.

Katie said...

oh my word she is SO CUTE!!!!! I love the 2nd picture down from the top with Jul. So smiley! Getting so big! I think I say the same things every time, but believe me they're sincere!!! :) xoxo!

Ester said...

Glad that Gemma likes the park and the swing. The pictures of Gemma and Julianna are beautiful! Gabriella loves to swing as well, so if you are ever in town maybe we can meet at the park and they can swing together.