To mark the beginning of another year at Indiana University - my third! - we went for a walk across campus. I completed my coursework this summer and also recently finished comprehensive exams. I don't know the outcome yet, but I feel good about what I wrote and will just have to wait and see. My focus for the fall semester, trusting that I passed exams, will be writing the dissertation proposal.
I also continue my assistantship with the National Survey of Student Engagement (www.nsse.iub.edu) at the Center for Postsecondary Research. As a research project associate, I assist with the update and revision process for the survey, a process that becomes necessary simply with the passage of time since it was developed a decade ago and the many changes to higher education in the US since then. It is fun to be involved in this project and I'm learning much. I work with great people, which is also a wonderful blessing.
I also continue my assistantship with the National Survey of Student Engagement (www.nsse.iub.edu) at the Center for Postsecondary Research. As a research project associate, I assist with the update and revision process for the survey, a process that becomes necessary simply with the passage of time since it was developed a decade ago and the many changes to higher education in the US since then. It is fun to be involved in this project and I'm learning much. I work with great people, which is also a wonderful blessing.

No comments:
Post a Comment