Monday, March 4, 2013

What will this week hold?

Today is Monday, March 4th and that means Jim is off to Bloomington (flew up this morning) for his Dissertation Defense!! The big event is scheduled for Tuesday morning, wherein Jim will sit down with his committee (2 professors and 1 administrator) to discuss his research and writing. Pray for a good conversation and successful defense!

In the meantime, it's the 3 of us back at the homestead, keeping busy playing and eating and napping and crying (naturally) and getting out for a bit of sunshine when we can. Here are a couple of recent photos from life at home.

Yep, it's bathtime in the shower!




A special moment - not all mornings look like this, that is for sure! But when moments like this one come along, what a joy!!! ...I had plopped Timo down on the chair and was making a move to get out his playmat when Gemma said, "Timo's in the chair. I want to read a book with Timo and sit next to him." She got a photo book and climbed up. Naturally I grabbed the camera!



2 comments:

Erik and Jane Petersons said...

What sweet little pals they are! Love, love the last photo here especially! :)

Katie said...

Killer picture of T & G in the chair at the end there!! SO cute!! I just want to snuggle them!! Timo is getting so big! Love the pictures of you (Jul) and him, too. xo!