Monday, July 24, 2017

Cousins are here!!!

Can you tell how fist-pumping excited we are that the Hawkins cousins have arrived?! They are in town for 3 weeks, and we are hoping to enjoy some fun summer activities with them - starting with soccer camp! The 3 boys are attending a morning camp at the rec center all week, and Timo was invited for a "bring a friend free day" on the first day (Monday). Even though he was younger he joined in; I think it helped inspire him to watch and emulate his older cousins.

Timo, Phillip (10), Samuel (8) and Daniel (6)

Meanwhile I had a quiet Monday morning with the two younger boys. We did our usual route of walk/ride down Main St, played at First Baptist Church, and ate our lunch next to the railroad tracks.

Looking forward to more cousin time all week long!! Hopefully I will remember to take some photos.




No comments: