Tuesday, September 19, 2017

On the way to school

Today was a lovely cool and foggy morning to walk/ride Timo to pre-K! Now that Timo is on his new, bigger bike (14" wheels), boy can he go fast. I definitely have to run to keep up - especially since our driveway and the first block is all downhill.


Little Hawk has just gotten big enough and steady enough with his head control that he can ride in the double stroller. I haven't used this stroller for almost a year since Mattias started using his balance bike. But of course now but Mattias wants to ride again so he can sit next to Hawk.


Here is the front of the Methodist Church. The day care and preschool are at the opposite/back side. We love being so close - and I'm starting to wonder about kindergarten next year and hope that we will live somewhere close and perhaps walkable to school, like all our Hawkins side cousins. Did I mention yet that we have to move out of this rental house in January? Ugh, another move coming up.


No comments: