Wednesday, October 10, 2007

September Kitchen Scenes

What can we say, we both like food (especially breads) and we both like being in the kitchen!


Jim’s homemade pizza dough and pizza

Jul attempts to make chapatis without a proper rolling pin

Cinnamon bread (recipe from Jul’s new favorite cookbook)

Two friends for Friday night dinner, Vuyi and Tanya. Both work at the Student Y campus ministry at UCT (see previous entry).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yes! For nice flat, round chapatis or puriis you do need a rolling pin, or at every least a dowel. Yum! Do you need (knead) my naan recipe too? Love, Mum

Jim and Julianna said...

Hey, yes please, send it along!! Also chicken gumbo, please. Definitely craving those two things.

Elizabeth and Milan said...

I love how you take pictures of your kitchen adventures.
Elizabeth

Ester said...

The cinnamon bread looks great! I would love the recipe. I am glad you are trying out new things as well, then you can pass them along to all of us.