


And one more cute one, just because...
If you haven't heard yet, Gemma is rolling over with regularity (both ways equally well) and gives a big grin whenever she does so. She has discovered that she now likes to grab things and shove them into her mouth, particularly blankets and our shirts. She has turned in to quite a drooling champ of late. Unfortunately she currently has a bad cold (her 2nd in life) and is sneezing and snotting - if that's a word - all over the place, and having trouble sleeping. So sad.
2 comments:
I love her little happy chubby-bunny face in that first picture! Good grief she is cute!
I need to call you guys back. I will. Really. :)
Stop posting photos! She's too cute and I'm so sad that I can't see her face to face. If only she wasn't so cute. Well...that's impossible...
Ok, nevermind - keep posting them.
Post a Comment