A post for Kyle
Kyle, I had fun with my facial hair a few weeks back. You've always suggested that I would look dashing in a 'stache. But I'm afraid to say that I just couldn't bring myself to do the 'stache all by itself. And, as you can see, it would look pretty hideous by itself. I could be more patient and let it get big and bushy, which might look a shade better. But even then, I think 'hideous' would still apply.
4 comments:
Oh dear! you do look like an Uncle Jim though.
-katie
Jim, If you would like increased levels of respect from 93% of the people you encounter (especially academics), you need to keep the 'stache. And get rid of the patch on your upper chin, it detracts from your mustache's glory. Needless to say, I love it. Also, it will go over extremely well in Southeast Asia.
-kyle
If you made that first face 100% of the time, it would be just fine. Appropriate, actually.
your upper lip does follow the curve of your eyebrows nicely, I must admit, but even so, I think I will have to agree with your own conclusion: hideous :). Love you!
Post a Comment