Oh my goodness!!! Ok, so something happened...like I stopped getting updates or something, and you had a baby!!!!! In spite of how late this is in coming: CONGRATULATIONS!!!! How I long to hear the story, b/c I prayed for you! Love you guys, Heidi.
Your picture makes me happy also! Can't wait for weather like there to arrive here. However, now that Gabriella is mobile, I don't think she'll settle for sitting contentedly under the laundry line. =D
6 comments:
love this picture!
It makes me happy too. I remember us having a long conversation while I did the laundry in our back "yard" in Strand. My how things have changed.
me, too!! :)
Oh my goodness!!! Ok, so something happened...like I stopped getting updates or something, and you had a baby!!!!! In spite of how late this is in coming: CONGRATULATIONS!!!! How I long to hear the story, b/c I prayed for you! Love you guys, Heidi.
Your picture makes me happy also! Can't wait for weather like there to arrive here. However, now that Gabriella is mobile, I don't think she'll settle for sitting contentedly under the laundry line. =D
Darling photo. You are a blessed woman, Julianna!
I really enjoy your blog.
Hugs,
K&K's Aunt B.
Post a Comment