Freeman Family Farms
Not too far from our home is the Freeman Family Farm, which opens its gates to visitors every fall for free. You can pick your own pumpkin, take a hay ride, and pet the animals (goats, rabbits, donkey, horses, a cow, a pony, and numerous dogs). We went with two couples from our small group, Wes and Erin Erwin and Justin and Sarah Heimer, and their kids. It was a beautiful fall day to spend with friends out in the lovely southern Indiana countryside (and it truly IS lovely!) and away from the "city" (yes, I know that B'town is not really a city but bear with me, sometimes it feels like it).


Gemma getting excited because she just spotted one of the farm dogs.
Gemma and Lilah Erwin, who is 6 weeks older.
3 comments:
So cute with the overalls!
Love the overalls! And I love the pic of her running with the gourd - a running back in the making?!
How fun! I've always wanted to check it out. :)
Mel
Post a Comment