Tea-time at breakfast for Jul and Gemma! Today Gemma asked for and was given her own little mug of milky tea to drink with breakfast. With this pregnancy, I've gone off coffee again in the mornings (not liking the smell) and have been drinking tea. (Decaf, don't worry.) Since Jim is away two days in Detroit for a meeting, it was the two ladies home alone this morning - and of course Gemma was standing on a stool at the counter wanting to help fix breakfast and sip the tea. She liked it! As you can see!
| Smile! Say "tea"! |
And I couldn't resist including a photo of our matching mugs. Jim and I bought these at a local pottery fair in Cape Town (imagining a day when a child could drink out of the petite one) - and now, here's Gemma, drinking her first sips from this mug!
No comments:
Post a Comment