Tuesday, December 16, 2014

"That's what I would call Some Accident"

One of Timo's favorite activities is to dump out all his cars from the toy basket and then arrange them one by one into a huge pile, with careful balancing. Usually this takes place in the center of the living room. One afternoon we found that he had piled them onto the footstool, with the biggest dump truck upside down on the top with a tractor on top of that. He was quite proud.
 


Now to destroy the pile and start all over!!
 

I suspect that he has taken this idea from his favorite book, Richard Scarry's Cars and Trucks and Things That Go. I'm sure we all know every line from this book by heart, and Timo has studied every page very carefully. Fortunately his trucks and cars are not filled with ketchup and mustard and bananas and eggs.

"Oh, NO! I never thought I would see an accident as bad as this one. This is what I would call SOME ACCIDENT! ...Luckily, no one was badly hurt."


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Adorable!

the TX Welty's PA Aunt ;)