Sunday, August 19, 2018

Sick Day

Oh, you gross coxsackie virus! Please go away soon! (*hand, foot and mouth virus. Causes red blisters all over in babies, and sore throats/fever in older children) I hope the two boys recover quickly so Timo doesn't miss any school days, and Mattias can get started on time with his new 2 mornings a week preschool.

I didn't take any close-ups of Hawk because the blisters are really bad on his hands and feet.


Papa Bear is never far away when Mattias is not feeling well.


Timo spent all morning lying in bed, listening to an audiobook. When I went to snap a photo he looked up and smiled, surprisingly. On the wall you can see his "morning routine" poster that he made.


Meanwhile Jim has decided to go baking crazy this weekend with the extra time spent at home (since we couldn't go to church this morning). Saturday was rusks and pumpkin muffins, and Sunday was gingerbread biscotti and granola. Wait a sec, this is actually a normal baking weekend for him... No one is complaining!



1 comment:

Susie Meg said...

So sorry about the boys... not fun.... but I would love some of Jim's recipes! I hope everyone is back to being healthy very soon.