Here's Dave and Susan looking particularly happy. So much hard work for this evening - thanks, guys!!
My favorite feature of the party were these delicious vanilla cupcakes. Isn't Susan creative?
And some shots of a few folk who were there. Here's Paul & Stephanie, friends from church:
Shimon (Jim's new boss in his new assistantship position), Fred and Cameron:
Michal and Malika:
Brian, Sydney and Teanna:
Jim with Alex, professor and amazing advisor (and also a supervisor for his new assistantship):
Now that it's August we really have been keeping busy trying to get everything ready for baby girl's arrival. For one, I've been doing a lot of laundry! And this week we put in the car seat (just in case...) and have been searching all the used furniture places for a dresser for her room. We're also taking a childbirth prep class together. We are really looking forward to meeting her soon!
2 comments:
WHAT are thos amazing popcorn/cupcake? things??!!!! So cute! I'm so glad you had such a fun shower in B'ton!!
(and by "thos" I mean "those"...sheesh...)
Post a Comment