Thursday, September 1, 2011

1st Birthday for Gemma!

September 1st - Gemma Taylor's 1st birthday, and a Golden Birthday at that! The big event of the day so far was installing her new forward-facing car seat. Wow, what a difference. She was grinning on her first trip of the day (so was I). We will celebrate tonight with banana ice cream splits, joined by a few friends/colleagues of Jim's.

The collage shows one photo of Gemma for every month of her life so far. I think she almost has as much hair now as when she was born, so she is officially our fuzz-head once again. (She quickly shed the dark hair she was born with and is now growing a lighter brown hair.) What a happy, goofy little girl!


(Click on photo for a bigger version & higher resolution. I don't know why it is so fuzzy in the post...anyone know how to fix that?)

2 comments:

Heather G said...

I just typed this whole comment out and then accidentally lost it. It was something to the effect of Happy birthday Baby-head! Or is it Toddler-head now? I love you from afar.

Emily Blair said...

Happy birthday, Gemma! That year went (too?) fast. She's so cute! By the way, Bea has those same "baby legs" in the picture of Gemma walking in the blue dress! :)