Jim snapped a few photos of Gemma and I at 3rd St. Park (across from the Boys & Girls Club, where our church meets) on Sunday. These are special because this dress is from Mrs. Ro and Esther Ro, mom and sister of Sam Ro, Jim's college roommate. Mrs. Ro passed away a few weeks ago.
It's also somewhat of a rarity to get Gemma grinning her brilliant smile while taking a photo. (Sorry, Lillian and Elsie, we're working on it.) This is Gemma at her most genuine. ...I'll admit that I was tickling her leg in the photo below to get her to smile.
1 comment:
Such a pretty picture!! That first one is a keeper. The crazy thing is that Elsie has the same dress!!! (Got it late last summer on super sale at J & J.) Too bad we can't get them together for a little photo shoot!!
Post a Comment