Thursday, October 18, 2012

Fall afternoons at the park

What beautiful fall weather we have been having of late - and the colors on the trees seem to be at their peak. This is a great time to live in B-town. And a great time of year to enjoy the afternoon sunshine at the park.




"Mommy do it!" she commanded.

This "ladder" on the playground is a bit tricky, and I have so far explained to Gemma that it is for older kids, it's a bit steep, she can do it when she gets bigger, etc. Well - last week she approached it, carefully inspected it, and pronounced: "I'm older. I two years old." And then proceeded to climb up it, totally unassisted and safely, until she arrived at the top, holding her hands in the air and shouting, "Hurray! Hurray! I did it! I did it! I big!"



And repeat. And repeat.


"Let's go this way, Daddy."

And they are off!


No comments: