Monday, December 10, 2012

A smile? Slowly, slowly coming...

Timo is 6 weeks old!! And we are slowly, slowly seeing the beginnings of some smiles! We've been able to get the best 'early smiles' when he is in Jim's arms - maybe it's the happy, dark eyebrows or the scratchy, Daddy beard-chin. The same was true when Gemma was first learning to smile.

hey, cousin David, thanks for loaning me this sweatshirt!




Oh wait - what happened here?! Yep, our kitchen table and chairs are gone! (This was the scene at breakfast a couple of days ago. Note that I, Jul, am still in my pajamas and not yet able to even have my first cup of coffee before Gemma has chosen a book to read together. Oh and Timo is on the other arm.) 

We are starting to pack up more boxes and make lists: To Sell, To Keep, and To Give Away. This week we posted a few things on craiglist and were a bit surprised when the table & chairs sold the next day. But oh well, that is the point, right? We need to whittle down our stockpile of possessions in anticipation of our January 11 closing date!!!!
 

Saturday morning cinnamon roll scones, made by Jim. Oh yum.
 


Good bonding time for Dad and son: wiping off some spit-up dribbles.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! A baby & moving! That's a lot all at once!
-Heather P

Katie said...

Okay, that last picture of Jim and Timo is ADORABLE!! (a)
b) hilarious about your table and chairs!!
c) LOVE that Timo is wearing the "Dad Thinks I'm Rad" shirt!!! ha ha ha!! That was actually a gift when Elsie was born from Noah's track team guys - I don't know that she ever wore it, and we know David certainly didn't, so I'm so glad Timo is sporting it!! WE think Timo is rad! :)

Katie said...

p.s., I think he is looking more Hawkins-ish than Jim-ish lately??