Saturday, December 1, 2012

Gemma learns about being a sister

Gemma is such a sweet, protective older sister. She loves to grab a pile of books and stand next to Timo, reading and talking to him. She loves to find his pacifier and try to get it in his mouth (even when he's peacefully sleeping...). And she frequently repeats sentiments like, "I'm a big sister now!" and "It's okay, Timo" (when he is fussing) and "Babies drink a lot of milk" and "He's awake!" and "I holding Timo's hand" (when riding in the car together).

This morning at breakfast she looked down at him in the bouncy seat, and said, "Baby brother Timo. I love my baby brother Timo."

Here are a few fun moments that Nonna captured during her visit.





One month old!

A good nap location (while the dryer is going). Gemma also loved this as a newborn.


This is how Gemma gives kisses: leans in with her head and gently touches.

"Timo, now it's time to learn about baking cakes."

No comments: