But of course I also had three Mother's Day days with this little beauty, and she is sorely, sorely missed. I found it hard this year as I was thinking of her throughout the day, and struggling with anger that she is gone from us. I wish she were here to play pretend games with Timo and run around the yard playing soccer with him, and to hold Mattias's hand and read books to him. And I wish I could still hug her and feel her soft hair, and hear what stories she may be telling at age 5. Maybe this year she could have helped me make scones and tea for an afternoon treat.
Before Sunday morning church, we went to a nearby park and Jim took a few photos. Both of the boys were so excited by the railroad tracks that there was absolutely no way to keep them still for a photo with me - but that is certainly motherhood at this stage!
| Well, at least the roses look nice! |
1 comment:
gorgeous pics! and look what a big handsome boy mattias is!! he looks sooo much older here. i also love that pic of gemma because it is such a classic expression she has. love y'all so much.
Post a Comment